~

~

Sunday, January 30, 2011

February

February is the month of LOVE for Valentine's Day
I'm not a big fan of this Holiday, but thinking of things that I love from that past years puts a smile of face :0)


1.  My Wedding Day~ April 5, 2008 I couldn't of imagined a more beautiful and perfect day
2.  Gracie May~  we brought her home in Aug of 2007 and have loved her to pieces ever since, she's our sweet little fatty
3.  My 30th Throwdown ~  I got to celebrate my special day with all my wonderful friends and family, and then watched a great football game, my mom and dad really made this weekend so special to me
4.  Sept. 12, 2010~ the day we discovered our lives would change forever!!!  Looking forward to being a mommy and all the new adventures to come....




No comments:

Post a Comment