~

~

Friday, August 19, 2011

Back to School

Sorry this is a little late but it's been a very busy week back!!!

My first day back to work was definitely a memorable one :0)
Mommy packed and got everything ready the night before so I could spend every last minute with you in the morning, but you must of known something was up because...
1:30 you were up and then at 5:00 we heard you talking away on the monitor, and then for the next 1 hour and 1/2 you giggled, smiled, talked, and made an absolute mess getting your diaper changed!!  
On my way to school I tried my best not to cry and thought of all the fun you would have with daddy.  Boy was I right, throughout the day he sent me many pictures and videos of you!!
Daddy doesn't have the best phone so the pics are a little dark

 Shopping at daddy's favorite store~ Publix
Look you're rolling~ to see your favorite toy Captain Calamari!!

I was very busy setting up my classroom and put many pictures of you around my room



The best part of my day was rushing home to see you!  It was the best feeling to pick you up and kiss those chubby cheeks.  I don't think I put you down the whole night!!  
Look at those kissable cheeks!!


Playing/eating Captain Calamari


I love you so much Stinky!  I know as days go by it will get easier...

No comments:

Post a Comment