~

~

Friday, April 6, 2012

Laugh about crying

I saw this in Parents magazine I had to share with my mommies...
A guide to your baby's outbursts

cry 1 I'm hungry.  cry 2 I'm tired.  cry 3 I have a gas bubble.  cry 4 My diaper needs to be changed.  cry 5 something scared me.  cry 6 I have an ear infection.  cry 7 I miss you.  cry 8 I have a diaper rash.  cry 9 You took something away that was interesting.  cry 10 You took away something that was comforting me.  cry 11 Life is stressing me out, and I'm only in year 1.  cry 12 Broccoli tastes like feet.  cry 13.  daddy sang too loud.  cry 14  You almost dropped me.  cry 15 Its too dark.  cry 16.  It's too light.  cry 17 I'm understimulated.  cry 18 I'm overstimulated.  cry 19 I wish we had a dog.  cry 20 I feel disappointed in you for reasons I'm having trouble ariticulating.  cry 21 I poked myself in the eye.  cry 22 No reason.  I just like to @#$& with ya.
but they forgot cry 23 I just put this brown thing in my mouth and now my mommy is attacking me (true story it was dog poop!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment