~

~

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

End of School Year 2011-12

This school year went as fast as blinking my eye!  Maybe because I loved this Kindergarten class they made it easier to go to work as I kissed you goodbye every morning.  They are a cuddly bunch and they absolutely love my family I get notes and pictures every morning for you and Mr. Gill :)  It will be hard to say goodbye and as a venture to a new school I hope my coworkers keep me updated on these little cuties.  So you and daddy gave my class a surprise visit yesterday!
I have a class website but I wanted to share a few of these precious pictures

 You love my class and will cry to be put down with them on the carpet

This is one is my favorite you wanted to watch the movie just like them :)
You had so much fun visiting us all year they LOVE you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment