~

~

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Busy Busy Busy!!!


Going back to school has made me one busy momma!  So I've gotten behind in my posting so it's time to Ketchup and Relish all of our fun

Zack and Jack's Birthday Bash

Star wars fun







"Jacks" can't believe they are 5 and 6!

love this family!




AJ visits!!!





WPB fun!








You love your Grandparents!



Also why updating our blog is tricky!  You do this to me when I'm on the computer

Kindle #2 with a "toddler proof" case

Smart Start Soccer Star







Learning, shopping, and getting into trouble!!  Let's get real moms!!



letters go everywhere!!  and in order!!

Labor Day weekend!! Krissy and Rob are in town~~




Marriott in Singer Island








We have been busy!!  Mommy works then we sure do play :)

No comments:

Post a Comment