~

~

Saturday, March 26, 2011

32 Weeks

Back to work after a wonderful Spring Break, lots of sun and relaxation!!

Our Paradise in Florida
Colin will enjoy swimming here a lot!!


Mommy and Daddy enjoying the water on this 85 degree day :0)


I had 2 Dr. appointments this week!!  First with Dr. Handal, you are measuring 34 weeks and he thought I was having contractions but turns out my stomach is just hard, abs of steel he said!!  Then Friday we got to watch you on an ultrasound which was harder to do because you are all crammed up in my stomach... probably because you are 5 lbs already!!! She said you're not measuring long, just a chunky monkey like your sis Gracie :0)  
You have hair on your head and you were sucking your little thumb, so cute!!
Daddy and I decided not to do 4d because we want to be surprised when you are born
Due date May 22
Mommies bet May 8
Daddies bet May 15

5 comments:

  1. we need to start a pool on date/weight/length. maybe a couple of bucks per guess split 50/50 with mom and dad? Rachelle - up for more work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Angela, I'm going with May 23rd! You look absolutely ADORABLE in your bathing suit Jana...wish I could rub that baby bump of yours! I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm no fair that you look that amazing in a bathing this far along in your pregnancy. You are living the life and Colin is right there enjoying it all. I am crying reading all the new posts right now :) I miss you and wish I was there to kiss that belly.

    ReplyDelete