~

~

Friday, May 13, 2011

One Week

You are one week old already!!!  
You have adjusted well to coming home, you sleep a lot and eat a lot :0)  At night you are sleeping for about 3 hour stretches so we're up about twice a night with you.  When you are awake you make the cutest little faces especially with your lips, and when you are hungry you try to eat anything that is close to your mouth even our faces!  We are loving every minute with you and hoping you don't grow too fast..

Here's some cute pics from this week!!










First trip out to Kohl's


Daddy rocking you and your sis :0)
Daddy spiked your hair to look like him

I love to sleep like this

My favorite face....ooohhhhhhhhh!!!




I love my daddy I love to stare at him!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! Im so happy to see your little boy has arrived happy and healthy and that him and mommy & daddy are doing so well :) We cant wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete