~

~

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Love is in the Air!!

Happy 1st Valentine's Day!!
 The Best Valentine Ever!!!

Our Beary Special Valentine

I woke up Valentine's morning to a sweet gift from Nicole
your special Valentine :)

Then you visited me at school, I can't even describe how much they adore you, they are constantly bringing you gifts and cards
 Everyone held you and played with you on the carpet you didn't mind at all that they were all loving on you!!
My class made Puppy Love mailboxes and of course you had the sweetest lil puppy
You helped mommy pass out your Bear Hug Valentines (Teddy Grahams and Gummi Bears) to all your friends 

I rushed home and cuddled with my little love bug
Fine Dining for 2~ My Valentine Date
 It's so hard being this cute
 Bon Appetite
 Our night ended by skyping with GJ and Pops and watching Little Einsteins of course!!!

Happy Love Day!!  We Love You soooo very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment