~

~

Sunday, February 20, 2011

27 weeks

Trying to be productive as possible before my 2nd trimester is over...
This week I had my monthly Dr.'s appointment everything is looking good and his words were, "Well you're finally looking pregnant, look at that," as he measured my belly :0)

I went to dinner with Amy and my favorite lil guys
Zack and Jack
They are adorable!!!

Zoo Trip Friday
Thank goodness Daddy rubbed my back from this long day!!!
and
Daniella's Baby Shower on Sunday
Our lil man's soon to be buddy!!!

Great news to top off a great week....Kat's mom called and said she finished our custom made bumper pillows!!!!  They are perfect :0)
Still awaiting the baby blue sheets to match


Counting down to this weekend for my NJ baby shower!!  Can't wait to see my family and friends!







No comments:

Post a Comment