~

~

Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Jersey Baby Shower!!

Saturday February 26th all my close family and friends from NJ and PA came to my parents house to celebrate our soon to be baby boy!  It was such a special day with wonderful people, great food, and the most adorable decorations...
Ever since I was a little girl I always loved Dr. Seuss so here is a glimpse of the special shower :0)




One Fish Two Fish, Put a book in the basket for the New Fish!!
All the sweets...







Green Eggs and Ham (all gone!)












Presents and Games!!!



















This one's for Gaga :0) 
Mistletoe reading to us.... 

Colin is sooo blessed to have so many amazing people to love him!
He received so many special books and presents, we are so thankful and he's looking forward to meeting all of you!!!!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE ALL OF IT!!! And you have my favorite quote too: A person is a person no matter how small;) Can't wait for all the showers here!! MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing time. I am cracking up at our pictures with our Dr. Suess hats on. LOL we will NEVER change. Colin go to experience us playing teacher in the last picture. Remember all the times we did that as kids !!! hahaha. Its so great having best friends like you girls. You are forever my "sisters" , forever in my heart. I love you all so much. XoXoXo to Colin and hugs to Drew.

    ReplyDelete