~

~

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Twenty six~~~


It was busy busy week filled with lots of Birthdays!!!  Tuesday we met our Pediatrician we think he will be a perfect match, Wednesday I celebrated my Ukee sis Amy's birthday at Darbster's a Vegan restaurant surprisingly really good and finally got to celebrate with all the Kuzan's!!!!

2 more Birthdays Friday...Rachelle turned 27 and Jeni the big 3-0!!
I got to see my brother Shaney and Kat who I miss dearly in my house!!

So more celebrating we did....
Happy Birthday Jeni!!!
Wow my belly looks big!!!
Finally a pick of Daddy and me!!!




3 comments:

  1. These posts are amazing. When you have Best Friends like you girls all you want is to see them happy . You are honestly the happiest I have ever seen you. You look amazing!!! You smile in a new light. Drew is the perfect man for you and I am so happy you and him are going to have your first. I am especially happy that Rob and I are sharing in your amazing journey. I love you so much. I am counting down the days until I see you. Give baby Gill kisses from Auntie Kris. !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it momma! You are growing & glowing!

    ReplyDelete