~

~

Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Mommy!!!

Another year older.... but this year was so special because my little man was here to celebrate with me!  GJ also flew down and spent the long weekend with us too.
We relaxed by the pool and enjoyed the beautiful weather






Auntie Kris and Rob were visiting FL so GJ babysat the kiddies (You and Jack slept while Zack watched TV with GJ until 3 am)  Mommy and Daddy had so much fun with their besties!!  What a great way to celebrate
 I love these girls, Amys and my Krissy




Happy Birthday Mommy, I had a wonderful day, I skyped with Uncle Shaney, Auntie Katie and Pops too!
You liked Oliver my gift from daddy

 Yes you can have him ;0)

Night out in City Place, Brewzzi's, shopping and pictures!

 You loved the fountains!









Then yummy Carvel Cake
 fascinated by the candles


First little bite of ice cream!
 mmmmmmmmm, more please!!
 My best present!!!

 You're such a joy to all of us!

We're going to miss you GJ but we'll see you and pops in 17 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment