~

~

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hip Hip Hooray!! It's Candy Day!!

First Halloween



It was a really rainy yucky day, but the sun started to peek through just in time to go trick or treating!!
Thanks Aunt Deanna and Uncle Blaine for my Elmo treat bag!!

Getting ready and pics of course!!
 I don't know about this daddy!!
 My terror-ific tiger!!

Let's go!!!


 Let's meet up with your friends


 This is how we roll...

 Did you get some good treats mommy?

The boys were very cautious at this scary house
 Mommy with her buddy Mike
 our porkchops came along too

 Love his expression he was so excited all night!! 


The Gill's trick or treating...  our lazy dog, mommy is feeding her cub, while daddy is feeding me!!  Love it!!

Sleepy cub!



You can't do treating yet but you are great at tricking!!!


I had so much fun mommy and daddy how can I can sleep now!!



Such a fun night with our friends, your first Halloween was Spook-tacular!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment