~

~

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful Thanksgiving


This Thanksgiving I feel so very thankful!  I often think about all the blessings given to me in life and thank God daily for them.  But this Holiday season is so different and special because I get to share it with my little angel, my son!!  Being a mommy makes you see life in a new light....1.  It makes me so thankful for my wonderful parents, they are my role models for how I want to raise my son they are everything to me!  2.  I am thankful for falling in love with my husband all over again, seeing him as daddy and caring for our son daily is the most precious gift  3.  I am thankful for feeling like a child again, I get to relive all of the things I loved as kid and share them with my bubba  4.  I am thankful for seeing all the joy he brings, I love watching the ones I love light up when they see his little face  5.  I am thankful I now have an excuse for going to bed at 9pm every night!  6.  I am thankful for our blog, I can be creative and artistic while keeping an amazing journal of my little man's life that I can one day share with him  7.  I am thankful to be a MOM, I am determined to be the best and give my son the best this life has to offer!!  
I am thankful this Holiday season!!



No comments:

Post a Comment